Clicky

   
$40/hour
Travel Distance 20 miles
Bel Air , Maryland
( 21014 )
Cheryl O.
1186 ratings
16 review reviews
Cheryl has been wonderful! My son is very excited to continue his lessons with Cheryl. After evaluating my son, Cheryl's evaluation is 100% on target with our concerns!
Patty P. from Street, MD
"K-12 Tutor Reaching Students Who Learn Differently"

I am a certified special educator with ten years of experience in the school system. As the parent of a gifted child with a disability, I understand that no two students process information the same way. As a teacher in a socioeconomically challenged demographic, I understand that in order to reach ALL students, one must strive to truly know EACH student. While 80% of students may make progress with standard instructional delivery, I specialize not only in reaching the other 20% but also i... ... More

Offering 0 subjects
Including :
$50/hour
Travel Distance 20 miles
Bel Air , Maryland
( 21014 )
Ella M.
68 ratings
3 review reviews
What I like about Ella is she is always prepared, reliable, and passionate about what she does. She doesn't sugar coat anything. If there is an issue, she will bring it to your attention and take action to resolve it.
Jennifer L. from Havre De Grace, MD
"Effective Elementary & Special Education Tutor"

Hello! My name is Ella and I will be graduating with a Masters in Elementary and a Masters in Special Education in Spring 2016. I have 60 credits of graduate level coursework in both and a valid teaching certificate in both subject areas. I have taught for 2 years and have 2+ years of tutoring experience.... ... More

Offering 3 subjects
Including : grammar English government & politics
$50/hour
Travel Distance 10 miles
Bel Air , Maryland
( 21014 )
"Master's in Teaching "

Hello! I am a recent graduate and I am pursuing a summer job. I am hoping to start full time in the fall 2013 as a teacher but I have some extra time during the summer! I have a Master's Degree in Teaching with a dual certification in elementary and special education. I currently substitute in Harford County Public Schools.... ... More

Offering 0 subjects
Including :
$70/hour
Travel Distance 15 miles
Aberdeen , Maryland
( 21001 )
"Jonathan, Classical Language and History Tutor"

My name is Jonathan, and I have been drawn to the ancient world since I was 9. My father would often read to me the myths of Greece and Rome, detailing the labors of Hercules or the struggles of Odysseus. This kindled a curiosity in me which I carried with me into undergraduate and graduate school. I have earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree with a strong focus in Classics from Providence College, a Masters of Arts and Teaching Degree with a concentration in Latin from Tufts University, as well a... ... More

Offering 1 subjects
Including : Latin
$45/hour
Travel Distance 10 miles
Aberdeen , Maryland
( 21001 )
Kristina A.
2 ratings
"I want to help you learn"

I was always the one who would correct people if they spoke incorrectly. I'm the type of person who like correct grammar. ... More

Offering 9 subjects
Including : algebra 1 algebra 2 grammar geometry prealgebra precalculus trigonometry spelling elementary math
$40/hour
Travel Distance 20 miles
Aberdeen , Maryland
( 21001 )
Sandra H.
8 ratings
"Most aspects of Math"

I have 6 years experience tutoring at the college level for students with ADD/ADHD at Harford Community College Disability services in Bel Air, MD. I also have taken college courses in psychology and education. I am presently working on Masters degree. ... More

Offering 12 subjects
Including : algebra 1 grammar prealgebra reading psychology SAT math GED ADD/ADHD ACT Reading
( 0.031 s | url 0.001 s )

Find Tutors Near 21014

Contact Us Sitemap Blog Privacy Policy Terms of Use FAQ
 
© 2020 Internet Learning Center