Mr. Gregory patiently explains the concepts in an easy to understand manner. He examines my sons weaknesses and strengths and adjust the sessions
accordingly. He also offers tips and suggestions regarding studying and assignments for my son to work on. My son states that he does feel more confident in his math skills.
I have made faster progress than I thought possible, and I give Juliya much of the credit. Reasons why:
1) She is very patient, so there is no discouragement.
2) Simplifies things for faster learning.
3) Very professional, yet funny, energetic, thus motivates you to learn.
4) Will focus on areas that you need for your particular situation.
5) Truly a pleasure to work with - an outstanding teacher and individual in every way.
Ms. Becky was exceptional with my daughter, who had been deemed "developing" in writing by her 1st grade teacher. During our first tutoring session, my daughter made a great stride with the help of Ms. Becky, who asked the right questions to get her to think about details that she could use to construct a decent paragraph. It's the details and the patience that my daughter lacks. We will definitely continue using her services.